(A) Welcome to Vamphire (Video Audio Model Photography Hire). By using this website and its related services ("Services"), you agree to the following terms with PBT Media Relations Ltd ("We" "Our" "Us"). Any amendments will be notified to you in advance.
(C) Vamphire.com is also UKPressPhotography.com, and some services will automatically be duplicated on that website. All terms and conditions are also applicable to all services offered on the UKPressPhotography.com.
2. Any Breach of our Terms and Conditions will result in your membership being terminated. There will be no refund of fees paid. You can appeal the decision, but only within 5 working days of termination.
3. Users will only upload material (including images) where they have copyright ownership or permission to use (confirmed in writing) prior to any upload.
4. This website is not designed for, or directed towards children. As such, we do not intend to collect and will not knowingly collect any personal information from children below the age of 18 without express parental consent. If you are 17 years or younger, do not submit any portfolio or any personal information.
5. These terms and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England.
6. It is your responsibility to keep all information up-to-date and accurate.
7. We are under no obligation to provide exposure to competing sites through links or other methods in any portfolio and may remove these at our discretion and without notice to you.
8. Use of the Services is undertaken at your sole risk. Neither we or any of our affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or similar damage arising out of your access or use of the Service, or your inability to access or use the Service, and all liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted in law.
9. We have very limited control over the actions of any Users and make no representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to the character, safety, identity, veracity, age, health or any other attributes of Users of the website.
11. If your order arrives with defects or is damaged in transit, we will replace it, whenever possible, free of charge or refund your money. If you need to return goods, please contact us within 3 working days of receipt of your order with full details of the defect. Returns are made at your expense, although we may waive this at our discretion and reimburse you.
12. Uploading of illegal and sexually explicit images is strictly forbidden. You acknowledge that the authorities may be informed and your information passed on to them.
13. You will be held responsible for any infringement of copyright and agree to indemnify us fully in respect of any loss or damage caused as a result of your infringement.
14. All Users sell their work independently via this website. The transaction is strictly between you and your customer. We take no responsibility for any claim arising from any material sold by you.
15. You agree not to post any unlawful, fake, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable law.
16. By using the Services you agree that we reserve the right to change or modify portfolio information or message board postings as and when required and without notice.
17. You acknowledge that we do not control the information available on the news bulletin systems and payment systems and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any of the news bulletins, are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content.
18. We do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service or from personal portfolios. When clicking links to personal pages all users of the system acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links.
19. We reserve the right to deny access to the email systems, plug in systems and other forms of displays provided for general use and we may edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, links, email addresses, images, video and/or audio as well as any content submitted to, or posted by users at our sole discretion.
20. By using our website, you assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit. You must not make postings on behalf of non-members/users nor advertise or promote goods or services or work through the news service or forum sections. Only registered Agency account holders may scout or recruit through Vampire.uk.com.
21. You agree not to post URL's and other web links in any form, into your personal page section, or the main portfolio page as links or text, that lead to Adult Sites. We reserve the right to remove from sites, any references or portfolios containing Adult Sites without notice.
22. Promotion of services and goods is not an appropriate use of the Services and if used in that way we may suspend the user’s account immediately with no right to a refund.
23. Sexually explicit images are not permitted on this site, unless prior approval is given. Sexually explicit images include, but are not limited to images of sexual intercourse, obvious states of sexual arousal, or overt sexual positions. Failure to adhere to this restriction will result in the removal of the images, and the removal of that users account. Refunds will not be given.
24. We do not support bandwidth theft, the linking of images from websites to other sites, or the misuse of links from other sites to our websites. Anyone found linking our images to other sites, copying content, or inappropriately linking to our websites will result in permanent REMOVAL without notification.
25. You acknowledge that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address), such information could be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties, and shall therefore be the sole responsibility and liability of the poster.
26. You will be contacted by other system members seeking to work with you, as well as occasional emails from Vampire. As new features or member programs and promotions are developed and launched you will be informed via the site and also by email.
27. We may use any of the images you submit for the top banner on the homepage, provided a link is placed to that members profile.
28. You must not display or transmit confidential information belonging to a third party. Any misleading representations may result in possible legal action and removal of your information.
29. If you remove your profile and stop using the Service, your work will be removed.
30. We are not a job agency or recruitment agency, and we do not display recruitment requests. If you want to recruit a user, do not use this site.
31. You agree not to send out SPAM and if you do so you will be removed from the site forthwith.
32. If you display a trade organisation or union membership, you must provide up to date proof of your membership and failure to do so may result in your removal.
33. If required to conduct a DBS check on a freelance member. We may request payment for the check to be carried out. Your account might then be suspended until a valid BBS check has been received. Should your application fail, we will make a decision as to either remove or keep your profile. Should it be removed, this course of action will take place without any refund to you.
34. The owners of Vamphire accept no responsibility for loss of data and all liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted in law. It is your responsibility to back up all photographs, video, music and data at all times.
35. All work uploaded and supplied must acknowledge copyright ownership. You also acknowledge that if anyone on your site is discovered infringing third party copyright, the copyright holder of the work will be informed, whenever possible.
36. The sites are designed to help you sell your work and open up the media community. You acknowledge that Vampire.uk.com or Vamphire.com are not job agency sites, that you use the job section and any communications for jobs initially at your own risk.
37. If you request payment, it is your sole responsibility to chase the payer. We will help where possible, but it is your responsibility. If a payment has not been received removal and ban off access to that client can be made.
38. It is your responsibility to take into account all tax and bank commissions and surcharges you are liable for. We take no responsibly for any charges or taxes.
39. You agree that you are solely responsible for any content submitted for publication on the sites.
40. You acknowledge that there is no Joint Or Collaborative Venture; No Monitoring Or Control Of Your Content By Us. Nothing in this Agreement is intended by Us or You to create or constitute a joint or collaborative venture or partnership of any kind, nor shall anything in this Agreement be construed as constituting or creating any agency, employment relationship, joint or collaborative venture or partnership between You and ourselves and/or our employees, agents or assigns.
41. ID Cards shall be issued to vetted and known members at our sole discretion. They can be used as proof that you are a recognised news gatherer. We do not accept any responsibility for your actions and use of the card. Improper use may result in your removal and the card shall be returned to us.
42. ALL ID card holders must have a valid DBS check and that must be kept up-to-date on an annual basis.
43. You must not say, or imply, that you are employed by us and/or Vampire in any way or form.
44. All ID cards supplied remain the property of PBT Media Relations Ltd. and must be surrendered upon request. If you lose your ID card, it is your responsibility to inform us. We will replace it at our discretion, but we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to the loss of the card.
45. All ID cards are non-transferable and will have to carry a verification code that can be checked. We may, from time to time, request ID card users to provide other information for legal, security and other reasons.
46. Any breach by you will result in removal of your profile and the return of the ID card to us. You will also not be entitled to any refund in the event of a breach by you.
47. We provide no warranty with regards to the Services provided above and beyond the minimum standards required under the Supply of Goods and Services Act.
48. We exclude all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law and no representations or guarantees are given in respect of the Services.
49. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us and any representations made prior to you taking up the Services are not applicable unless expressly set out in these terms.
50. You agree that information you post that is for sale and deemed relevant for showing on UK Press Photography website, will be also shown on that site, in order to help increase your exposure and/or sales opportunities.
51. At times, some work and communications will be sent out to prospective clients and clients of both websites, on your behalf, via our system, as UK Press Photography and not as Vamphire.com or PBT Media Relations ltd.
52. You agree that UK Press Photography website (ukpressphotography.com) is just a part of Vamphire.com and that you agree that the same Terms and conditions apply to all users of both sites.
53. You must agree to follow both UK statutory and industry implemented ethical standards, listed on our Code of Practice page. Failure to do so, we have the right, at our discretion, to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service/s. Action may result in you not receiving any refund including money owed through any sales.
54. Payments are taken and processed through PBT Media Relations Ltd. PayPal account. You agree to this system, which allows system to pay you any money owed from sales/commissions, after deducting any commission we charge you for our service. Payment will be transferred each Sunday, except when falling on a UK Public holiday. Then transfer will happen nearest second working day.
55. Advertisement clients acknowledge that they must follow our Advertisement Terms and Conditions as well as these.
56. Any dispute arising shall be referred to arbitration and the parties shall endeavour to agree the appointment of an arbitrator, failing which appointment shall be made by the President of Liverpool Law Society.
57. You must comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Laws when ever using our services.
58. You are not allowed to harvest information from our site for use on other websites and offline activities, both for commercial and non-commercial activities.
59. You agree to follow our Child & Vulnerable Persons Protection Policy.
If you require advice or clarification on the terms above, please do contact us....